The Maintenance Technicians support daily plant operations through effective troubleshooting and repair of Mechanical, Electrical, and Control system adhering to all policies, procedures and instructions. The Maintenance Technician role is responsible for troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing production equipment, including but not limited to industrial blenders, industrial mixers, automated packaging equipment, manual packaging equipment, robotic equipment, pumps, valves and pressures vessels.
- Responsible for preventative and predictive maintenance on equipment
- Responsible for managing computerized maintenance management system (CMMS) and updating assigned work orders as required
- Responsible for mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic repairs
- Maximize equipment reliability by effectively performing assigned work orders and PMs.
- Ensure complete and effective repairs and proactively initiate work orders based on PM observations, measurements or PdM reports.
- Plan and schedule daily activities.
- Document work completed in the CMMS including actions taken, conditions observed, root cause, preventive action recommendations, and resources utilized including labor hours and parts.
- Ensure that all machine repairs and/or scheduled maintenance are completed/verified
- Interpret manual and computer-generated reports and suggest changes to improve the operability, reliability and safety of assets.
- Lead, train and coordinate activities of Maintenance Technicians I/II/III as directed by supervisors.
- Manage contractors (design, engineering, labor, construction, etc.) and/or lead other engineers and technicians as assigned.
- Ensure compliance with contract specifications and compliance with all EHS policies.
- Lead projects and assist skilled trades in Electrical/Mechanical disciplines.
- Assist corporate controls in engineering changes and new programs.
- Guides design, develops and tests electrical control methods, materials, processes and results.
- Direct and/or participate in root cause analysis and team problem solving activities