The Sales Account Executive, Concrete Restoration & Waterproofing will actively promote, develop and assist capturing opportunities within the CRS range of products. We are looking for a professional with a proven track record in sales and management specifically in the commercial waterproofing and concrete restoration market, or related chemical or adhesives field.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve sales budget within assigned territory.
- Promote MAPEI product solutions through continuous development of specifications, local D.O.T. approvals and contractor relationship selling.
- Build mutually beneficial long-term relationships to pull through business at the applicator and distribution level.
- Ensure complete geographical coverage of assigned territory through an effective and efficient account management system which includes: geographical organization, zone management and mapping system.
- Conduct lunch and learn presentations with target “key” specifiers on a regular basis
- Utilize market knowledge and proprietary specification to further develop loyalty and close orders.
- Conduct contractor/distributor training for product knowledge, new product development, new product field trials, etc. communicating customer feedback for future product development.
- Maintain current and accurate specifier, contractor, distributor and customer record keeping and project pipeline information within MAPEI System (Microsoft Dynamics CRM).
- Compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
- Identify market potential, co-develop pricing and market strategies, estimate potential sales, and identify distribution/channel issues.
- Attend local trade shows, industry events, such as ICRI, SWRI & ACI.
- Maintain high standards of personal ethics, supporting MAPEI’s standards.
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures.
- Respond to change productively and handle other duties as required.